As the Marketing Growth Manager, you will be the growth marketing hire, a member of the marketing team and report to the Head of Product Marketing. You will build the Growth and Demand Generation foundation and strategy at Probely
Our ideal Marketing Growth Manager is innovative, and entrepreneurial with the ability to grow and scale the business. You will be working closely with Sales, Product, Customer Success, the rest of the Marketing team and outside vendors. Having a sense of urgency, organized, assertiveness, optimism, creativity and discipline all describe your personality. You are a quick study who can thrive in ambiguity, and build inbound demand for Probely. As a curious self-starter, you are comfortable with a fast-paced ever-changing startup, experimenting and iterating different demand strategies to drive high quality pipeline by testing new channels, offerings, audiences and tactics. Success in this role will be measured by ROI goals and OKRs co-authored by you and the Head of Product Marketing and CMO
- Build and scale marketing growth engines that drive revenue
- Built and automate the marketing tech stack to drive exponential growth
- Build out the strategy and execution to acquire and convert quality leads for the Sales team. Develop tracking and performance metrics to monitor success. Leverage multiple channels (i.e. email, search, display, social media, community, etc.) and buyer persona insights to optimize all parts of the marketing funnel.
- Develop and implement ABM programs and initiatives that achieve quarterly goals. Work with the Sales team to build a tiered account list and to prioritize programs.
- Identify, set up and manage the technology, vendors, contractors, channels and processes needed to build a demand gen engine for Probely
- Define and manage important performance metrics across channels, and oversee execution of paid demand gen campaigns with a focus on continuous testing and optimization to maximize budget impact.
- Partner with stakeholders to design, launch, and evaluate digital campaigns across a portfolio of channels (digital organic/paid, events, webinars, etc).
- Evaluate and build our marketing tech stack to fuel the next stage of our growth
- Communicate across the company to share plans, updates, and results.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience ideally with a minimum 2 years in a demand generation or growth role for B2B SaaS
- Proven track record of building a demand gen program within a startup environment- you’ve built the strategy, executed the program and iterated to hit demand goals.
- Proven track record starting a department or working within a small team where you were responsible for building first initiatives with limited resources in a B2B SaaS company
- Hands-on execution, management, measurement, optimization of digital media campaigns with B2B and SaaS products
- Successful track record of planning and launching marketing campaigns and ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Proven track record of measuring and tracking successful campaign results and ROI
- Strong proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools primarily Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience managing contractors or outside agencies
- Experience partnering with sales to build processes and collaborate to achieve pipeline and revenue goals
- You have a love of data and ability to analyze experiments and apply critical thinking to iterate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You are ready and willing to set up to work in a home office environment, in alignment with our “remote-first” culture.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced startup environment by embracing an experiment-driven, fail-fast culture
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Marketing growth success in a B2B SaaS startup- Ideally selling to Developer or Security teams
- Experience building and scaling the Demand Generation function at a SaaS B2B startup
- Experience using tech to scale growth marketing
At its core, Probely is a SaaS platform that finds vulnerabilities in Web Applications and APIs, providing guidance on how to fix them in a developer-friendly approach. It has an intuitive web interface and follows an API-first development approach, providing all features through an API. This allows Probely to be integrated into Continuous Integration pipelines to automate security testing and to integrate with virtually anything.
Our customer base is spread globally, from Australia to the US, and we have employees in five countries. We recently received a Series A investment to further help us grow.
This is an excellent opportunity if you're looking to work with a highly experienced team of developers and security professionals with whom you can learn a lot. It also gives you a chance to help the company grow and you with it.
Our team is cohesive and informal. Each person has the autonomy to try different stuff. We make mistakes, we learn from them, and we try harder.
Probely is a remote-first company, meaning equal terms when working from home or the office. This means that if we have a meeting and part of the team is in the office, and at least one person is remote, everyone will join the discussion as if they were remote.
Submit your application in English. All applications in any other language will not be considered.