Probely, a tech startup in the cybersecurity B2B SaaS space, is looking for a sharp, passionate, and highly motivated Growth Hacker with previous experience in the field to join the team.
Probe.ly finds vulnerabilities in Web Applications and provides guidance on how to fix them, having Developers in mind. Besides its sleek and intuitive web interface, Probe.ly follows an API-First development approach, providing all features through an API. This allows Probe.ly to be integrated into Continuous Integration pipelines in order to automate security testing.
The company has clients across the globe, from Australia to the US, and was recently included in WIRED’s 100 hottest Startups in Europe! This is a great opportunity if you’re looking for a challenge, such as to transform a product into a business, and you want to grow your career. As we continue to grow we want you to grow with us and for the right candidate there is no limit to where this opportunity might take you.
The right candidate must have previous experience in the field, has to be analytical, obsessed with growth and very creative in order to properly improve the performance of the funnel through testing and relying on data to make strategic decisions.
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
- Drive customer acquisition from beginning to close of sale
- Use data/metrics to drive results, with a focus on setting goals/KPIs, delivering feedback, and measuring performance
- Quickly become an expert in the challenges and pain points that Probe.ly solves
- Understand the target markets, segments and which ones generate more revenue
- Work with Probely’s top customers to create use cases, white-papers and other marketing materials
- Proactively seek new business opportunities and new channels to fuel the top of the funnel
- Cold prospecting new accounts and create personalized outbound email campaigns to prospective customers
- 2+ years of experience of growth hacking in a B2B SaaS business
- Being creative to come up with new ways and channels for growing the customer base
- Analytical and results oriented - being able to collect data, analyze it and make decisions based on the results
- Highly ambitious with a passion to build a career centered in generating revenue
- Exceptional communication skills in English – both verbal and written
- An academic degree in economics, business administration, engineering or other relevant field
- Strong ability to bring creative solutions to challenging business problems
- Ambitious yet humble, superb organization skills, attention to detail and metrics
- Experience working with sales/marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Intercom, Mailshake or others
- Experience working in a fast paced sales start-up environment
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Macbook Air or PC and external monitor
- Budget for training and conferences
- To be part of a dynamic, cool and professional team with great ambitions
- If you're looking into growing your career, you have the extra advantage of being the first hire for this role
- Stock Options
- Quarterly Bonus